B.O.S Boutique is one of the most well-known retail stores in Malaysia which selling extra larger sizes clothing for both male and female in fair prices garment industries. A brand leader in the retailing of its own fashion labels through 5 outlet stores in Malaysia.
For the past few years, B.O.S has been access interview from magazines and newspaper medias. In line with our continuous growth, we are looking for positive and result-oriented candidates to be part of our team. Join us now in B.O.S for following position, turn your passion into results, ideas into motivation and vision into vital work.
Please review the Job Opportunities below. If there are no opportunities deemed available or suitable, please submit your resume as a general application.
1. E-COMMERCE EXECUTIVE
- To manage the online business channel
- Generate and update website content / design marketing materials
- To assist in website article write-ups and social media contents (FB, Blog and twitter)
- Timely processed of online order
- Ad-hoc task as assigned by Superior
- Possess at least a Diploma in Marketing / E-Commerce or equivalent
2. DESIGNER CUM MERCHANDISER
- Design apparel, logo, accessories, packaging and outlet / counter layout
- Design, source, research, plan and develop merchandise for every season
- Able to communicate with supplier locally and overseas about design concept and relevant documentation.
- Proficient with design software such as Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Preferably with specializing in Arts / Creative / Graphics Design or equivalent
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Minimum Certificate / Diploma or equivalent in design related program
3. VISUAL MERCHANDISER CUM GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Planning, implementing and monitoring of all visual merchandising campaigns at
- Responsible for visual merchandising at events, promotional areas and new store opening
- Support in designing graphics such as POP signage, etc
- Liaising with suppliers for sourcing and costing of VM materials
- Working closely with Sales Manager & Merchandisers for better planning
- Preferably with specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphic Design
- At least 2 years working experience in the related field
4. STORE ASSISTANT
- To handling incoming / outgoing of stock in warehouse
- To ensure efficient warehouse operations and effective inventory management control
- To handle and maintain an efficient distribution system to ensure on time deliveries to outlets.
- To assist in the loading and unloading of goods
- To monitor & ensure accurate stock control & storage
- Minimum SPM & above qualification
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
5. STORE CLERK CUM ADMINISTRATIVE
- Handling & verifying receiving, outgoing inventory.
- Assist in daily support administrative work.
- Other duties & responsibility will be assigned from time to time
- With computer knowledge
- Minimum SPM & above or equivalent qualification
- Possess good interpersonal skill and hard-working with a lot of self-initiative
6. OPERATION EXECUTIVE ( RETAIL OUTLET DIVISION )
- To manage all outlets and retail staffs
- To monitor retail operations to increase performance of the outlets by ensuring smooth day to day running of the outlets with well-trained staffs performing at a high level of efficiency
- Handle and resolve any problem arising from retail staff, customers or shopping complexes’ management
- To conduct yearly stock take in the outlet
- Setting new outlets and other ad-hoc sales promotion / event
- Random check on cash float, bank-in, daily sales, etc
- Monitoring outlets' CCTV
- To ensure VM guidelines are followed by all outlets
- Willing to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Possess own transport & willing to travel
- Preferably from fashion retail industry with at least 3 years’ experience in retail operations
Interested applicants are invited to submit their application and CV stating contact number, date available, current and expected salary, by post / fax / email to :
The Human Resource Manager
No, 37, Jalan 5/91, Taman Shamelin Perkasa, 56100 Cheras , Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-9282 0002, 0092, Fax: 03-9282 0292
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.butikbos.com.my